Well established and very stable specialty products manufacturing organization is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Equipment Project Engineer for a direct hire career opportunity in Lawrenceville, GA.
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
- Candidate will support various midsize to large capital equipment projects
- Evaluates, selects, orders, installs, and sets up production process equipment
- Recommends equipment modifications to improve production efficiencies, manufacturing techniques, and production yields
- Coordinates the installation, modification and testing of manufacturing equipment
- Focuses on electrical and control aspects of the equipment projects - specific experience in HMI & PLC programming required
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- BS Engineering / Technical required - BSEE desired
- 5+ years recent engineering experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Experience with equipment layout design and utility requirements required
- PLC and HMI programming experience required any specific experience with Siemens PLC's a big plus
- Hands-on experience with equipment installation, contractor work scope, and construction management preferred
- Generous benefits provided, bonus potential
- Relocation assistance available for highly qualified candidates
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.